Monday 2 May 2011

Karoo Plainsong hits SA Press not once, but...


What is that saying about waiting forever for a bus to arrive, then 2 come along at once?

Well, that's what I felt recently when, after waiting for ages for my first SA publicity for Karoo Plainsong, suddenly several articles appeared at the same time:
The Weekend Post, Die Burger, 'O' Mag online, Rhodos...
Now what I'd really like is an interview with an SA radio station to match the ones I've had here in the UK with the BBC. Any takers out there? I'm in contact with John Maytham at Cape Talk but nothing so far.

Like the story of those buses arriving en masse, this weekend sees the start of not one, but a series of 8 book signings at Waterstones branches throughout the South East. It seems that they have decided I have the ability to shift stock, so I am discovering parts of the coutryside I never knew before. We start in East Grinstead, and make our stately progress through Godalming, Staines, Walton on Thames, (then brief respite for 1 week) resume with Windsor (Royal approval?) Dorking, (then free weekend - gasp) followed by Winchester Writers' Conference, then back to Waterstones at Redhill, then Crawley..

Please check on my website for the exact dates of when I will be at a Waterstones near you, and come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment