Monday 11 February 2013

The Housemaid's Daughter Launches in Johannesburg

I am delighted to announce that the new paperback edition of The Housemaid's Daughter will be launched in Johannesburg on Tuesday 26th February.
There will be 2 events to mark the occasion - firstly in the morning at Novel Books, Hobart Grove Centre, Bryanston at 10 for 10.30am, and secondly at Love Books, Bamboo Centre, Melville at 5.30 for 6pm. Do join me!



This means that Jo'burg folk will be be first off the blocks (!) with respect to the paperback. I will, of course, be returning to Cape Town on Wed 27th for the already-announced paperback launch at The Book Lounge - please see my previous blog for the details or visit the Book Lounge's website at www.booklounge.co.za

Whether it's in Johannesburg or Cape Town, I look forward to meeting you and hearing your response to the book - plus chatting about my research and revealing a couple of behind-the-scenes snippets that never made it into the final cut...
See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment