Thursday 10 February 2022

Launching The Fire Portrait in South Africa!


If you happen to be in Cape Town, then do join me at the launch of The Fire Portrait - either in person or on the radio!

The launch will take place at Exclusive Books flagship store at Cavendish Square, on Wednesday 23rd of February at 5.30 for 6pm. I will be in conversation with Pippa Hudson of Cape Talk. Do RSVP to the email address, and I look forward to seeing you there! 


Prior to that, I will be in the Cape Talk studios for a live radio interview at 1.30pm on Friday the 18th; then in conversation about the book with Beryl Eichenberger on Fine Music Radio at 11am on Tuesday the 22nd.

If you can't make the Cavendish launch, do join me at a signing at Exclusive Books, Constantia Village, on Saturday the 19th from 11-12.30. 

It's going to be a busy time! I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible. But if you can't be there, thank you for reading the book - and please spread the word!  



     


No comments:

Post a Comment